About Me

My photo
Hey there, Yupdatschelle, Come take an adventure with me. Gaming, Hair, City life and other Random things will be part of this blog, I love food and games, but who doesn't? Stay with me folks and you will not be disappointed. the products mentioned in my blogs have been bought by myself and I am in no way paid to promote or promoting any of the products I use or mentioned in this blog.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Simple Science Juices

 Note: all items were not sponsored or gifted, this review is solely my own personal thoughts and opinions sprinkled with a bit of facts.

If you know me or have a foot into the health community, then you probably have juiced before. Right? Well if you have and stopped, or you simply want to pick up a new habit to get your weight-loss kicked off right then, do I have the place for you. It’s a quaint little place set back in a side street, with big shop windows and lots of space, kind of like a receded store that you pass but just never had the chance to go to. And by the way this place happens to be on the Kansas side, wish it was on the Missouri side though. It’s located on one of the busiest streets in Overland Park close, Metcalf and Floyd.

One morning on my way to work I was driving and saw the shop a couple of times all lit up and bright and this one particular day I decided to stop in and take a peek at what was open so early, and at the time they did not have a sign up. To my surprise, because it was so early,  I was greeted with a smile and a warm “hello welcome to Simple Science Juices.” Now me being all into my fitness/health journey this was something that I was interested in and I do not own a juicer or the patience. I talked with the owner Taylor Thompson who was so kind to introduce me to the juices they offered, I was scared. And when I say scared I mean as in “what in the world is all this? You not tricking me into drinking beets are you?”  Well I did needless to say, yes I drank beets, there are 12 juices one is seasonal (Hydro) but AMAZING! All the fruits are fresh, Raw, Organic and cold pressed. Everything that I tasted was really good and I wanted to buy everything but I picked four during the time I was there.
 I know I hear your brain asking “what is cold pressed juice and why is it so important?” It is the most nutrient-Rich, chemical free way of getting fruits and veggies into your system, they extract the juice from fruits and veggies kinds of like smashing/pressing it to get the most out the fruit or vegetable, it can be stored up to 30 days in the fridge but Simple Sciences Juices will not last that long in your fridge as they are really good. 
They have a nice space and are expanding to the Missouri side as well, 19th and main to be exact but I didn’t find an opening date, but I will keep you posted. I have also been here more than once; just to give is a more thorough review because I feel like just one visit is never enough to give a full review on a place that offers a service. They have two different sizes to choose from the 8oz and the 16 oz, each bottle has a bit of information on it such as health benefits, my favorite happens to be Carbon (apple and carrot) the benefits listed are for promoting clear skin and boosting immunity with Vitamins 1, B6 and C.  A section of 7 drinks makes up what they call custom blends, offering Almond milk in vanilla, chocolate and regular, horchata, Kombucha, alkaline water and cold brew coffee. I’ve not tried the cold brewed coffee yet but I will. They have two juice cleanses as well, which I will be looking into.  They also offer Paleo foods as well, for those that are looking into the food or need for food they do, so its not just all juice even though juice is there main focus but I would say healthy is there overall main focus. 
I would definitely go back and have been, not just to see the faces and “hello’s” but it’s all about the juice for me. They are moderately affordable for those who are doing juice fast or cleanses but they do offer more services with the cleanses such as delivery and different juice options, and you can call in your order or place it online if you don’t have a lot of time to spend setting up your cleanse.



Here are just a few I purhcased the first time after Taylor educated me briefly. 



http://simplesciencejuices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment