About Me

My photo
Hey there, Yupdatschelle, Come take an adventure with me. Gaming, Hair, City life and other Random things will be part of this blog, I love food and games, but who doesn't? Stay with me folks and you will not be disappointed. the products mentioned in my blogs have been bought by myself and I am in no way paid to promote or promoting any of the products I use or mentioned in this blog.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Well, I'm back!!

Surprisingly to say, I will be taking this in a new direction and will be getting into the world of PC gaming. I will also post links to my YouTube gaming channel for those who want to keep in the loop with me. I'll also dable in food reviews on places in my City that I love to eat, new and old.

But as for Hair: I finally went natural, it was not a "bandwagon" moment, I really did it! *waving hands in the air like I just do not care.* I had been transitioning for a long while and then decided, "man, this is trying my patience and I'm using far too much product to just detangle my hair."  As I sat crying on the edge of the tub in my bathroom, I then decided to cut off my relaxed ends and just go with it and no longer cared, I called my Mom and then my good friend showed up to help even further. Needless to say I Chopped without worry or care.

Now that a new year is embarking let me be the one to say thank you for staying with me and checking with me and reading and sending me a few messages here and there to encourage me,

Let the games begin :)

Yupdatschelle

No comments:

Post a Comment