About Me

My photo
Hey there, Yupdatschelle, Come take an adventure with me. Gaming, Hair, City life and other Random things will be part of this blog, I love food and games, but who doesn't? Stay with me folks and you will not be disappointed. the products mentioned in my blogs have been bought by myself and I am in no way paid to promote or promoting any of the products I use or mentioned in this blog.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

November came and went

I have been so busy with work lately I've forgotten a lot of my habits that I promised to commit to.

I got brave and found an easier way to blog on the regular :-)

November: I purchased my very first virgin Brazilian hair and it gorgeous! I Love the hair, absolutely versatile and wonderful to blend with my own hair.
I take my daughter to get het hair braided often, and just happened to be a young woman that has started her hair extension business, we had been talking quite a bit about hair and what possibilities you can do by watching YouTube and learning from other hair stylist. She said, "oh ? I can get that for you if you like."

And from there I found my hair source. For my extensions for the remainder of the year.

With that said I purchased all hair and products, they were not given as gifts or to promote.

I bought a bundle at a time, just to be sure it was what I wanted and of course so I don't go broke and end up with no lights or water lol. I started sewing my first bundle my 16 on the bottom so I can have the layered effect. I sew through the first three rows, for security. Those first three rows were so tight my hand cramped up at grabbing the thread. It took me 6 hours to complete my unit.

It was well worth it!

The unit, you'll see in photos, was heavy in weight.  And is considered the natural straight Brazilian hair. To get the slight waves, I simply co-washed them in.lukewarm water and rinsed them in cold water, then air dried them.

I then applied/sewed 8 clips on to my unit, after I cut my side part out.

I do have a bit of leave out to create the look of natural hair, hey it works :-)
I have been wearing this hair for a month now and it is simply amazing. Thank you Ms. Woods, I can't get enough of it. On my next purchase I will do a more indepth blog about it. November has just been so busy.

I did do a length check before I hid my hair. The length check is the burgandy shirt photo.

The u-part wig is the orange tank shirt collage.

I'll be making one more soon, and that will be my January to February hair.

Happy Healthy Hair Trip
Chelleshock

No comments:

Post a Comment