About Me

My photo
Hey there, Yupdatschelle, Come take an adventure with me. Gaming, Hair, City life and other Random things will be part of this blog, I love food and games, but who doesn't? Stay with me folks and you will not be disappointed. the products mentioned in my blogs have been bought by myself and I am in no way paid to promote or promoting any of the products I use or mentioned in this blog.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life 1.5

Life 1.5

Things that make me happy:

1.       Gadgets. I’m huge on all things techy. Mostly things that I can fit into my purse, which is rather large  now J

2.      Books: I do love a good read these days. And I don’t get to explore as many reads as I’d like to. But I will be doing more

3.      Food: Now I say this even though I’m on a mission to loose weight that I do love to cook. Mostly cooking in the oven is something that I have yet to master.

4.     Parenting: I’m full-time on this one. I will be posting a lot about parenting as I always question myself, “I am I doing what’s right?”

5.      Shoes: I mean that. I have a knack for shoes; ask my friends they have seen some of my shoe collection.

Those are the things that I love to do and enjoy sharing with others. Keep reading and please comment and subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment